Location: London, United Kingdom.
Industry: Invoice financing / Fintech / Blockchain
Round size: USD 1, 500,000
Days left: 50 days
London-based fintech startup founded by ex-bankers from Lloyds Banking Group, Bank of England, CHAPS, HSBC, and Deutsche Bank.
The company is developing the invoice financing marketplace for SMEs.
1. In August, 2020, the firm will roll out the solution to the first already onboarded 1,500 SMEs in the UK.
2. The company has been built on its strategic investor that is an existing 10-year-old lending-brokerage platform. Which owns data of 670,000 UK-based SMEs, and has obtained funding for over 1,000 of them.
3. The platforms' partner lenders include Lloyds Banking Group, Liberis, Funding Circle, IWOCA, Fleximise, Boost Capital, and many others.
4. The forecasted volume of invoices is more than $20MM /mo during year 1.
5. It's a trillion-dollar market; large banks are investing there and making M&A. But there's still a comparatively low competition level.
5. The company is seeking to raise $1.5-3 MM with the post-money valuation of $7 MM.
Minimal investment starts from $100